leaving party last night

Guest wfourie

Guest wfourie

well we did it we survived our leaving party last night it was a great do and I am glad we did it although it got incredibly emotional at the end.

shippers in tomorrow (24th), London next weekend to do some sightseeing our 4 year old wants to see the queen! Fly on the 1st Aug but going for a 6 week holiday first to south Africa (to see in laws) so don't arrive in Aus until 13th Sept.

Highly emotional time and I am dreading the family farewells. NO good byes as I will see them all again just not so often. As we only see hubbies parents every other year I can honestly tell you that quality is better than quantity. so here's to 6 weeks living at their house!

go on book that leaving party!!

Bec

Guest Nelson

All the very best for new new life and the interim in South Africa :!: Hope all goes well for you - do keep in touch :D

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

Hi,

All the very, very best with your new life "down under" have a great holiday and a safe onward flight to Australia.

After all those sleepless nights and calling Adelaide at some god foresaken hours,it's finally here. No looking back just look to the future and all those joyful events due to come.

Take care and let us know how you get on when you arrive.

Neil xx

Archived