Medicals cleared!!

Guest Rbecca

Guest Rbecca

Yippee!!!

I got the letter today to say that my medicals have been cleared. Its taken ten long and frustrating months of extra tests and delays. The forms were finally sent off only a couple of weeks ago. I am estatic!

Now I have to give a swift kick in the pants to my cousin to get into Centrelink and sort out the assurer and then... Actually I'm not sure what comes next. But I'm happy today and that's what counts!

Rebecca :D

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Rebecca

Well done, lassie! It feels great when you finally know that there is not going to be a medical obstacle (after all the panicking one has done - or at any rate, I did) doesn't it? :)

Best of luck with the rest. It's all downhill from now on.

Gill

Guest Rbecca

Thanks for the congratulations. When I tried to get in touch with all the family to tell them the good news, they were all out or on holiday. Typical!

I'm heading for Queensland as soon as I can. Resignation day for school is Oct 31st so I'm hoping to be sorted for Christmas. WOW ! It seems as if the end of this endless process is in sight at last (fingers crossed!).

Guest Alison1967
Thanks for the congratulations. When I tried to get in touch with all the family to tell them the good news, they were all out or on holiday. Typical!

I'm heading for Queensland as soon as I can. Resignation day for school is Oct 31st so I'm hoping to be sorted for Christmas. WOW ! It seems as if the end of this endless process is in sight at last (fingers crossed!).

Congratulations and Good Luck in Queensland!

Ali x

Archived