189..blood test only? Police check validity?

Hi all

Does anyone have any experience in arranging a blood test only? I completed the health check and chest chest xray last June so still valid for 2/3 months. I'm now awaiting a CO (applied 04/03/13) and wonder if it is possible to have a blood test only instead of doing the whole lot again. The medibank website doesn't give the option and they weren't very informative when I called. Emails to the DIAC have gone unanswered. I'm keen to front load to speed up the process but don't want to redo the full medical if not necessary. Any experiences on this would be good to hear.

Also, what is the validity on UK and Aus police checks? I've read conflicting reports.

Cheers

LlamainOz

Hi aussiegirlbay

Thanks for your response. I completed the health check and xray last June for my current visa, but the blood test was an optional extra that I didn't complete as it was not necessary for the visa I was applying for. Now I'm applying for PR I need the blood test only to complete the medical requirements as my medical check and xray are still valid.

Hoping to save the hassle and expense of doing the medical check and xray again - does anyone out there if it is possible to do the blood test only?

Cheers

LlamainOz