Last Day..........................

Guest Alison1967

Guest Alison1967

Last day at work today and we had a BBQ this afternoon.

What a lovely way to start the weekend.

Just a shame that I have been hungover all day due to leaving do yesterday :D

Ali

Guest Nelson

Gosh, YES! You're off you lucky stick :!: :!: All the best for you when you get to the other side.. I hope you had lots of lovely well-wishes and perhaps a little pressie or two :!:

Guest Hayley

Hi Ali,

Lucky you!! Am not jealous at all. Hope you have a great time celebrating this weekend.

Were is my visa....i'm fed up waiting :lol:

Hayley

Guest Alison1967

Got loads of wine and pressies, one of the hardest things has been leaving work as they are such lovely people to work with. If my new colleagues are half as nice i will be blessed.

Got two viewers tomorrow so fingers crossed for some good news on the house front.

Ali x

Guest Alison1967
Good luck Ali ,will hopefully see you over there ,when do you fly?

Love

Cal x

Next saturday (29th) totally bricking it going on my own. Cat gets let out of cat boot camp 18th august and keith will come over once house is sold.

Hows things with you Cal?

Ali x

CONFUSED ,,we cant really do anything till we get passports back then gary is going over to spain to put that house up for sale ,we are having plenty of viewers here so hoping this will go quickly,,Spending most of time listings things on Ebay and yesterday i gave half my wardrobe away ,,devestated -im such a hoarder,,its going to be hard with a 2 & 7 yr old at home for 7 week ,but im determined to be there for Xmas ,hubby says if we cant go November leave it till March but im not impressed with that idea as want to get my son in school for the first day of term (Jan),,but overall im going round in circles wondering what order to do everything in ,,,any advice appreciated !!!

Luv

Cal x

P.S also have to squeeze a wedding in somewhere ,,,the list gets longer !!!

Guest Alison1967
CONFUSED ,,we cant really do anything till we get passports back then gary is going over to spain to put that house up for sale ,we are having plenty of viewers here so hoping this will go quickly,,Spending most of time listings things on Ebay and yesterday i gave half my wardrobe away ,,devestated -im such a hoarder,,its going to be hard with a 2 & 7 yr old at home for 7 week ,but im determined to be there for Xmas ,hubby says if we cant go November leave it till March but im not impressed with that idea as want to get my son in school for the first day of term (Jan),,but overall im going round in circles wondering what order to do everything in ,,,any advice appreciated !!!

Luv

Cal x

P.S also have to squeeze a wedding in somewhere ,,,the list gets longer !!!

Busy Bee aren't you. Used the list off Yellabrickroad.com or com.au but still getting stressed and hubby still needs to do 3-4 things i have been waiting for 6 months for him to do.

Good luck with the houses, we have had offers of interest but they still need to get a buyer themselves.

Ali x

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

Hi Alison,

All the very best (hope the cats ok) is it Adelaide that you said you are gong?

Good luck have a safe flight,make sure you keep us posted when you get out there may.

Cheers.

Guest Alison1967
Hi Alison,

All the very best (hope the cats ok) is it Adelaide that you said you are gong?

Good luck have a safe flight,make sure you keep us posted when you get out there may.

Cheers.

Thanks Neil

Will Do, its your turn next :mrgreen:

Ali x

Guest Alison1967
can anyone give me the link for yella brick road ,i have seen it before but cant find ,now at the stage of throwing the computer through the window ,,,help!!!!!!!!!!!

Cal x

Try this Cal

http://www.yellabrickroad.com/

Sorry Neil missed the Adelaide question - yes i am still headed for there, s

did you decide melbourne or adelaide??

Ali x

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

Hiya,

Still undecided at the moment, friend at work is going to Adelaide and said that we will love it. It will all become clear when we go back in December where we will end up.

If it's Adelaide i'll want a good run down from yourself.....

Guest Alison1967
Hiya,

Still undecided at the moment, friend at work is going to Adelaide and said that we will love it. It will all become clear when we go back in December where we will end up.

If it's Adelaide i'll want a good run down from yourself.....

Your On !!

Ali x

Archived