VISA 820 Supporting Documention - Evidence to prove a relationship is genuine

natalietrueman84

HI All

Wondered if you could let me know of any organisations in Sydney which accept JOINT memberships, I have called so many Cinemas, Video shops, Wests, libraries, and none seem to offer it. Only ones i have found are NSW art galleries and national trust but they charge $130 for a joint membership wanted some thing far cheaper!

Do you ahve any ideas?

Already joined gym as a single member and my partner has NMRA membership not sure if I can add my name on?

Thanks! Im going bonkers trying to find some info!

Natalie

NRMA membership is per car rather than per person, I think, so if you drive the same car you are covered under his membership (although you may have to include your name on the application???) If you have a different car then you need a separate membership.

I don't know if having joint membership of any organisation would prove your relationship is genuine, but some offer family membership as opposed to individuals? What about joint bank accounts? (There's a measure of trust involved there which should prove the strength of a relationship?)

[h=3]YHA Family Membership[/h]

www3.yha.com.au › HomeMembershipCachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

You +1'd this publicly. Undo

A YHA Family Membership offers great savings. Simply pay for an adult membership and each child aged 17 years and under can become a member for free.

[h=3]Families | Community | YMCA NSW - Servicing the Community for ...[/h]

http://www.ymcansw.org.au/familiesCachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

You +1'd this publicly. Undo

Family Membership. Eveyone wins on a family membership so join today! * not all programs avaiable at every YMCA, check with your local centre for details.

HI All

Wondered if you could let me know of any organisations in Sydney which accept JOINT memberships, I have called so many Cinemas, Video shops, Wests, libraries, and none seem to offer it. Only ones i have found are NSW art galleries and national trust but they charge $130 for a joint membership wanted some thing far cheaper!

Do you ahve any ideas?

Already joined gym as a single member and my partner has NMRA membership not sure if I can add my name on?

Thanks! Im going bonkers trying to find some info!

Natalie

Some ideas:

- Coles flybuys

- Woolworths Everyday rewards

- Concert tickets, bought over the web

- Movie tickets (you just save them)

- any other tickets (ok, it's not membership, but still)

- surf clubs, sport clubs and similar clubs, where you have to fill out a special form with the name and address for entry; save those "tickets"

- put each other as nominated drivers on your car insurance policies

- put each other as superannuation beneficiaries

- wills

- Telstra, Vodafone... the holder for a certain phone number can authorise the other for all regarding the account (it goes in their database, it can be printed)

- doctors, GP, dentist ... put each other as contacts with your doctors...

Where else, hm... Well, that's all I could remember for now...

:)

Archived