paying VAC2 and rejected..

shohel96112

hi,anyone here make payment vac2 for secondary applicant for english learning but eventually rejected,please share,I made payment 4250 aud on 24 march,2013 ,but co has said they did not get it though i paid it by credit card.Is there any chance to be rejected?

regards

mohammad

Today is 18 March 2013. If you paid on 24 March 2013 I'm not surprised they haven't received it yet. Seriously it's not uncommon in large organisations for payments to get misapplied. Get the actual details and any reference numbers available from your credit card company and I'm sure the payment can be tracked down. If they still insist no payment has been received your credit card company is legally required to refund you and you can make a fresh payment.

Today is 18 March 2013. If you paid on 24 March 2013 I'm not surprised they haven't received it yet. Seriously it's not uncommon in large organisations for payments to get misapplied. Get the actual details and any reference numbers available from your credit card company and I'm sure the payment can be tracked down. If they still insist no payment has been received your credit card company is legally required to refund you and you can make a fresh payment.

sorry for typo,actually payment made on 24/2/13,i contacted postbillpay about payment,they replied with document that on the very day DIAC should have got it.I forwarded the message to CO.she relied she handled the matter rightly,however two weeks elapsed,no response,

thanks

Archived