457 - Qualifcation/Experiences question

Hey guys,

A guy I know from home is always lieing and my friend and I are trying to figure out if it is actually possiable for him to come back!

So the situation is .. I think..

He is studying personal training. But after his 2 years was up last month he has gone home but now he is saying he still needs to finish of his diploma then his potential employer immi lawyer said he should be back out in 2-4months..

Just wondering what the case is with this.. can you still get sponsored if the qualifcation has literally just been completed and yet he doesnt have the '4 years experience' to go with it.. or is it normally just one or the other you need?

It is unusual for someone hot of the press to be employed/sponsored but not impossible... nursing tends to be a place where people can do this. Not heard of any personal trainers though! They are ten a penny out here, so hardly a shortage... is it even on the CSOL, so eligable for sponsorship?

Ha yes exactly thats what I thought.. Im 90% sure its a personal training course he is doing.. or something around that factor but yes I wouldnt guess p/t is on the list! I know the qualifcation isnt really a big big factor as my partner got sponsored on a Farm and he just had experience (You cant really be a qualifed farmer though! and it was regional) but yes this boy is full of lies but he keeps saying he will be out by June.. But being nosey me and my friend dont think it will happen, but I wasent sure on the whole 'app is half lodged' but just need to finish the qualfication sounds strange!

Archived