and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Mel

Professional Reference for ANMAC

Guest Unregistered
I've sent you a PM containing the examples. x

I am going to apply for ANMAC assessment. I have gone through the template provided by ANMAC website. Still i have confusion regarding the content of the professional reference letter. Can you please PM me the sample reference letter.

Thanks in advance

help!!! can someone please send me example of a professional reference. i applied as a medical ward nurse... Thanks a lot. am a bit confused coz some said their professional references were rejected by anmac.. please help.. thanks

I am going to apply for ANMAC assessment. I have gone through the template provided by ANMAC website. Still i have confusion regarding the content of the professional reference letter. Can you please PM me the sample reference letter.

Thanks in advance

hi there, were u able to have a sample copy of professional reference? i am looking for someone to help me with this document. thanks.. i am a medical ward nurse.

Dear all,

This is the first post I post in this forum and I am a registered nurse in HK. I am struggling how to write the reference letter of ANMAC as there is only few information in the template from ANMAC website. If you don't mind, can I have a copy of those example of references without your personal information? I just want to have a general framework to guide myself writing the letter. Thank you so much.

Hi Everyone, I just applied my modified skills asesstment in ANMAC for Nurses , I got notified that they received my documents and that they are waiting for those registration confirmation/or good standing coming from other country which Im also registered( its a pain;( when you have more than 3 registration.)  Im currently working in Rehabilitation as full time Senior staff nurse, However ANMAC is not accepting my reference letter made by my manager, even though I gave the template. which is to me It looks alright but they said no. Can someone please help, If you could give me sample reference letter Im desperate;(  My manager is so willing to help, but I think this her firs time she come across this situation. HELP;-(

On 7/29/2016 at 04:27, Guest Unregistered said:

Thanks in advance

Hi sorry to message you, Do you still have sample reference letter to ANMAC?, Would you mind to PM to me Im really desperate:( please help. Cheers

On 3/6/2013 at 06:41, BeeBoDee said:

Hi Mel,

I'm a nurse and am currently getting everything together for my skills assessment. The agent I'm using sent me a couple of examples of references suitable for ANMAC which I'd be happy to email you if you like - not sure if it'd help as we obviously do different jobs, but you're welcome to take a look. From the references that have been written for me so far that my agent has approved, it seems to be a normal reference but with a job description / person spec. included within it, i.e. what your job involves etc. x

hi!

is it possible to send me a copy of your reference letter? 

thank you so much!

Edited by snifter
Email removed

HI!

I'm new here, 

I am a registered nurse in Singapore. I am struggling how to write the reference letter of ANMAC as there is limited information in the template from ANMAC website. Please, May I have a copy of examples of your professional references? Just delete your personal details, I would appreciate if you share with me your letters in writing this document.

Many thanks, deeply appreciated any of your help.

Mattz  

dear all, i would appreciate if someone share with an example of the reference letter  that has been accepted by ANMAC 

Thanks A lot 

On 11 April 2013 at 17:15, chxrn said:

Can u send me some examples as well..thank u

Hi,

would u be able to help me with professional references?

if u got some sample of drafting .. kindly send me

Thank you