Professional Reference for ANMAC

Mel

Guest Unregistered
I've sent you a PM containing the examples. x

I am going to apply for ANMAC assessment. I have gone through the template provided by ANMAC website. Still i have confusion regarding the content of the professional reference letter. Can you please PM me the sample reference letter.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
I am going to apply for ANMAC assessment. I have gone through the template provided by ANMAC website. Still i have confusion regarding the content of the professional reference letter. Can you please PM me the sample reference letter.

Thanks in advance

hi there, were u able to have a sample copy of professional reference? i am looking for someone to help me with this document. thanks.. i am a medical ward nurse.

Dear all,

This is the first post I post in this forum and I am a registered nurse in HK. I am struggling how to write the reference letter of ANMAC as there is only few information in the template from ANMAC website. If you don't mind, can I have a copy of those example of references without your personal information? I just want to have a general framework to guide myself writing the letter. Thank you so much.

• 9 months later...

Hi Everyone, I just applied my modified skills asesstment in ANMAC for Nurses , I got notified that they received my documents and that they are waiting for those registration confirmation/or good standing coming from other country which Im also registered( its a pain;( when you have more than 3 registration.)  Im currently working in Rehabilitation as full time Senior staff nurse, However ANMAC is not accepting my reference letter made by my manager, even though I gave the template. which is to me It looks alright but they said no. Can someone please help, If you could give me sample reference letter Im desperate;(  My manager is so willing to help, but I think this her firs time she come across this situation. HELP;-(

On 7/29/2016 at 04:27, Guest Unregistered said:

Thanks in advance

Hi sorry to message you, Do you still have sample reference letter to ANMAC?, Would you mind to PM to me Im really desperate:( please help. Cheers

• 3 months later...
On 3/6/2013 at 06:41, BeeBoDee said:

Hi Mel,

I'm a nurse and am currently getting everything together for my skills assessment. The agent I'm using sent me a couple of examples of references suitable for ANMAC which I'd be happy to email you if you like - not sure if it'd help as we obviously do different jobs, but you're welcome to take a look. From the references that have been written for me so far that my agent has approved, it seems to be a normal reference but with a job description / person spec. included within it, i.e. what your job involves etc. x

hi!

is it possible to send me a copy of your reference letter? 

thank you so much!

Edited by snifter
Email removed

• 10 months later...

HI!

I'm new here, 

I am a registered nurse in Singapore. I am struggling how to write the reference letter of ANMAC as there is limited information in the template from ANMAC website. Please, May I have a copy of examples of your professional references? Just delete your personal details, I would appreciate if you share with me your letters in writing this document.

Many thanks, deeply appreciated any of your help.

Mattz  

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am going to apply for ANMAC assessment. I have gone through the template provided by ANMAC website. Still i have confusion regarding the content of the professional reference letter. Can you please PM me the sample reference letter.

Thanks in advance

• 7 months later...

Hi Everyone, 

I am just starting the process and getting my documents together. In order to get the points for work history I need to provide evidence of work for the last 8 years, so am having trouble getting all my references together.

Did you all write them out for your employers to sign and add to? 

How do you make them all so different when the job is so similar (aged care) but just working for a different employer 🤷‍♀️

Is there anything in particular I need to show or demonstrate in order to prove my skills as a nurse? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, 

Kay

• 2 years later...