119 rsms visa

Maybe, but there is no monitoring of the 119 visa so as long as no one complained it would be unlikely anything would happen - It would also depend how long you have been with the company - if if looked like you or your company applied for this visa with the intent all the time of moving then it would be frowned upon however if you have been working for the company for over a year and it was a natural progression with working for them then it may be acceptable.

NWM

hi

i was granted 119 rsms visa at the moment in regional area in victoria. i was wondering i were to move out the regional to non regional area but work with same employer will there be a issue from immgration.

thanks

Hi Shaun555, did you received pre decision letter or pre grant? thanks

Maybe, but there is no monitoring of the 119 visa so as long as no one complained it would be unlikely anything would happen - It would also depend how long you have been with the company - if if looked like you or your company applied for this visa with the intent all the time of moving then it would be frowned upon however if you have been working for the company for over a year and it was a natural progression with working for them then it may be acceptable.

NWM

True, but it is part of the visa terms that you inform them of any change of address. I double checked mine the other day, and it doesn't say you have to inform them if you leave the job, or change work site. It does clearly say you have to tell them if your address changes, and they are bound to put 2 and 2 together if you are suddenly living somewhere totally different.

True, but it is part of the visa terms that you inform them of any change of address. I double checked mine the other day, and it doesn't say you have to inform them if you leave the job, or change work site. It does clearly say you have to tell them if your address changes, and they are bound to put 2 and 2 together if you are suddenly living somewhere totally different.

Agreed and obviously i wouldn't want to suggest people break their visa conditions but as I said the visa isn't currently monitored outwith of the normal system, therefore if someone forgot to notify the DIAC and simply put a re-direct on their mail there wouldn't be much chance of there being any repercussions. I'm not saying I would risk it but.....................

NWM

Tell them you've moved house? I've just moved.... do I email my case officer then? Not sure who would be interested!

Agreed with the who would be interested bit. I double checked the other day as someone was saying that there is no requirement to inform them if you leave your job. Indeed it doesn't say you need to inform them, although it does say you are obliged to stay with the employer for two years, so maybe they figure if you are doing that there is nothing to tell.

It also doesn't say just how long you have to tell them every time you move house, have children, or seperare from your partner for. I'm assuming once you have citizenship you would be safe lol.

Agreed with the who would be interested bit. I double checked the other day as someone was saying that there is no requirement to inform them if you leave your job. Indeed it doesn't say you need to inform them, although it does say you are obliged to stay with the employer for two years, so maybe they figure if you are doing that there is nothing to tell.

It also doesn't say just how long you have to tell them every time you move house, have children, or seperare from your partner for. I'm assuming once you have citizenship you would be safe lol.

Seems very strange, especially since I don't think they want to know what everyone else who has PR is up to! Why the RSMS? (Retorical question really, not expecting anyone to know the answer!) It never even crossed my mind to inform them that I've moved, never mind if we decided to have kids! I'll have another read of my grant letter, but I don't think I'll bother sending any forms off.

Just had a read of my grant letter, mine does say I have to tell them about changes to employment circumstances as soon as possible in writing using a form on their website. Doesn't mention anything about addresses, having children or splitting with my husband thankfully!

• 1 month later...

hi, something is bothering me because after8 months of waiting a CO has been assiged and ask for my Singapore PCC but there was no

approved nomination sent to me unlike my friend with a diff CO she received an approved nomination as well as request for PCC . does

this mean i need to wait again for my nomination? then visa? or is it possible that my visa and nomination will be approved at the same time. thanks