soooooooo unhappy

Guest julie2g1b

Guest julie2g1b

hi all

just had another email from immi, getting all excited as been a week since we emailed

them with the other sat dec to now be told they want more info :arghh: i have sat hear

crying as he now has to get proof of being self employed e.g company reg doc's which

dont have as he has just worked with poeple they do all that he just goes and does the

jobs and they know all this, taxation doc to ensure wages plus examples of major

contracts/ref and invoices from supliers.

i am soooooo angry and upset why they have only just done this now and not last week

when they asked for other info.

dont know what to do now as can only get one of those does this mean that they wont

give it us then dont think we can take the stress anymore feel like giving up.:cry:

sorry just needed to talk

oh has just woke up said all he needs to do is send the tax thingy with his wages for past 4 yrs will do it later as they now all the other stuff

julie :wubclub:

Guest homer and marge

Your not alone with this as I think they are doing this to quiet a few of us.

We too was asked for extra stuff about my step daughter and there has been a few others on the same time line as me also asked for extra stuff too. It is very AARRHHH as they have had months to ask for the extra stuff.

My agent says it could be a change of gov thing but that doesn't help us from feeling AAARRRHHH.

Hope you can get all the stuff together they have asked for.

Good luck

Marge x

Guest julie2g1b

hi there

thanks for the replies they have gave me some hope no one tells you about how stressful it can be hopefully when we are there will forget all we went through.

hubby is sending tax docs in an email but will ring monday and see if anyone can help as there is no way the other stuff can get plus they already have most of this info so dont know what will happen.

will post when we get some more info

julie :wubclub:

Guest Mrs Braveheart

Hi Julie

Big Hugs to you yes its very stressful. Worse than giving birth as any women on this forum will agree with lol. Wont be long now hun BREATHE

Janette

Thing is you get to a point where you think sod it I cant be bothered anymore its just so frustrating and then after a while you think I cant wait to get there.

It truly is like giving birth and you know you'd do it all over again :twitcy:

WHERES MY BLOODY VISA :goofy:

Guest maxxangel

Hi Julie, hope you will be feeling a little better soon. Have a rest and a cry if needed, then pick yourself up again and carry on jumping through those hoops. It really used to get my husband down having to prove everything that he does and has done. The only way I got through it was to think of it as jumping through one hoop at a time; some were harder than others. Once it's done it's done and hopefully it will be worth it all in the end. Just keep it up, take a breather between hoops and hopefully you'll soon have other things to worry about instead.

Cara x

Guest Gollywobbler
Thing is you get to a point where you think sod it I cant be bothered anymore its just so frustrating and then after a while you think I cant wait to get there.

It truly is like giving birth and you know you'd do it all over again :twitcy:

WHERES MY BLOODY VISA :goofy:

Trust me, Kaye!!! I am convinced that it would be a "one child game" if any of us had to go through the visa process twice! I am HEARTILY relieed that I only have one mother and that my sister's in-laws are Australian!

Hugz

Gill

xxx

Guest lelloem

Hi peeps,

I know how your feeling, We were asked for more info twice and didnt hear anything for weeks. We spent along time feeling depressed and crying thinking whats the point etc. Our agent advised us of taking my name of the application and applying for my own visa as we were going in on OH skills. We decided against this and stuck at it.

Dissapointing news to hear but I found a good drink helps :)

We were hammered for everything imaginable we rushed around getting this sorted & hardly sleeping. OH was also asked for tax docs, we spoke to our agent and asked if copy of wage slip was acceptable. We sent them and it all went well. The only thing i can say is its all worth it. Our Visa's were granted 11th January 2008.

Stick at it, when you feel like giving up just remember why you started the process in the first place and smile.

Hope it all turns out ok

Lelloem

Archived