PARANOID???

Guest Beki

:shock: Do you think that the VISA MASTERS look in on us on the forums?

:shock: What about our AGENTS?

Who are the hidden ones and the guests?

I'm so glad I didn't use my real name!!! :lol:

Guest sparky

Beki

They can't possibly look in or i don't think we would have got ours,also i'm not sure about being over worked(not the ones who process in london anyway)we went to Australia house in London yesterday to get visa's:lol: and it was empty in there.we were only in there 15mins,cheesed off though had to pay £3 for 41 mins parking and then £8 for the congestion charge,reminds me why we are leaving this country!!!

Lisa,xx

Guest sparky

Hi Daisy

We live about 25miles away so proberly not,it would have been cheaper to post it but as we are going soon we didn't want to take the risk of losing it in the post,our passports are now surgically attached to our bodies :lol:

Lisa,x

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi all

Apparently some DIMA staff do read some of the forums, but only in their own spare time. The sane ones want to get away from visas when they go home.

Quite a lot of agents read the forums as well. I've only heard one horror-story about that. The lady said that she had advised another poster not to use he firm she was using, because she was't impressed by them. She said that her agent read this criticism, contacted her and threatened to down tools on her application if she criticised his firm again.

I'd have had that little thug up before the MARA disciplinary Committee before he could blink had he tried to bully me in that way, and I'd have reported him to DIMA as well for good measure. But I've had some preliminary "advice" from the same firm which was fo far short of being accurate that I wouldn't have touched them with a bargepole anyway.

Cheers

Gill

Archived