Help with EOI.....bodes well!

Tamogen

Having taken some very helpful advice here as to how to start looking at Visa options, we decided our best route was for my hubby to try for a 190 skilled prof visa. However, filling out the draft EOI on skillselect website is either causing me grief or I'm just impatient, one of the two.

We filled in the first draft page, this asks for type of Visa. At this stage the info required is very basic, Name, DOB, current citizenship and the like. It asks for an email address which we provided then you enter a password.... So far, so good. The problem starts on the page after, you submit this info then I was informed an email would be sent to the email address with a pass phase and your password. Checked email... Nothing. Checked today, again nothing.

we can't proceed with the EOI until we get the email with the relevant email info. Any idea how long it takes to come through? Shall I try again?

Im assume that seeing as it states at the the top of the page that the form I filled out online that I have completed 3/7 of the draft EOI that I haven't proceeded in getting anywhere yet with regards to showing an interest?

I know the website states it's having techniqual difficulties but to fall at the very first hurdle is ridiculous!

Thanks!

Having taken some very helpful advice here as to how to start looking at Visa options, we decided our best route was for my hubby to try for a 190 skilled prof visa. However, filling out the draft EOI on skillselect website is either causing me grief or I'm just impatient, one of the two.

We filled in the first draft page, this asks for type of Visa. At this stage the info required is very basic, Name, DOB, current citizenship and the like. It asks for an email address which we provided then you enter a password.... So far, so good. The problem starts on the page after, you submit this info then I was informed an email would be sent to the email address with a pass phase and your password. Checked email... Nothing. Checked today, again nothing.

we can't proceed with the EOI until we get the email with the relevant email info. Any idea how long it takes to come through? Shall I try again?

Im assume that seeing as it states at the the top of the page that the form I filled out online that I have completed 3/7 of the draft EOI that I haven't proceeded in getting anywhere yet with regards to showing an interest?

I know the website states it's having techniqual difficulties but to fall at the very first hurdle is ridiculous!

Thanks!

Hi,

May be you need to contact the website team, who deals with tech. queries.

Thanks!

Hi,

Most probably you already did this.. but to confirm - you checked spam/bulk mail too; first time mail might go there.

If that is covered then contact the eoi tech team.

Also, from what you wrote; I take that you just started with the process and wondered how come you jumped directly to EOI; are you already done with ACS (or other assessment) and IELTS? These are two basic blocks you need to clear before EOI.

The EOI application is a 13 stage process online and as the other posts have said, you don't mention skills checks or IELTS. I started my EOI months ago then realised that this was not the first step of the process and did skills check (which I am still waiting for) and IELTS.

Archived