190 visa processing turns down ...

Guest dugles

Hi Pomsinoz family,

I am resident of india and have been with DIAC from 7tth september and is still waiting to hear decisions.

I have lodged my application with WA 190 on 7th sep annd but till date have no intial contact with case processing officer. I phoned DIAC in december 2012 and then came to know my co detail. she is B.K from team 2.

I called her many times but all te times her number goes to voice mail and many times no repli to her number, I emailed her in dec and then again second time this februry but no reply.

My medicald are not referd. But still I dont know why I am delaying. Even she is not replying at all. she is not on leave eve,

Can you please suggest what to do or why it is .

please guys help me i am frustrated alot and feeling like this turns me down.

Hi Pomsinoz family,

I am resident of india and have been with DIAC from 7tth september and is still waiting to hear decisions.

I have lodged my application with WA 190 on 7th sep annd but till date have no intial contact with case processing officer. I phoned DIAC in december 2012 and then came to know my co detail. she is B.K from team 2.

I called her many times but all te times her number goes to voice mail and many times no repli to her number, I emailed her in dec and then again second time this februry but no reply.

My medicald are not referd. But still I dont know why I am delaying. Even she is not replying at all. she is not on leave eve,

CO only contact U if they need something. So dont worry.

Hi Pomsinoz family,

Are you not using an agent?

You CO will contact your agent as stated in your application, unless you have removed your agent from your application.

Archived