489 sponsored visa help

starcakes

Hi im hoping to apply for a 489 sponsored visa, so far it says we have the 60 points required. My partner is a time served plaster which is on the SOL list and his uncle lives on the gold coast and is willing to sponsor us. I am a cake maker/decorator and run my own business in the uk. Me my partner and our 2 children are hoping to get out to queensland on a 489 sponsored visa. However im having trouble understanding the visa costs. Can anyone help me with the cost for the 4 of us for our visas alone. Thankyou very much :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi starcakes. Would you let me kn0w too, if relatives fr0m gold coast can sponsor for the visa 489? In the immigration website, only brisbane metropolitan area is exempted, however,several other websites claim GoLd coast as an exemption. My relatives live in postcode 4215. Thanks! By the way, visa costs Aud3060 for main apPlicant and dependents already. But if any of the dependents above 18 have less than functi0nal english, there woud be an additional Aud4000 plus fee.

Archived