Important HELP 189 -Bridging visa E

ivetka233

Hi Guys, i got one question, i got my visa till 2nd of june 2013 and i reach 60 points for profesional year on 1st june 2013, just day before. But, no more visa,,,and one day leftover is no time to get additional visa,, can somebody advice me if there is any other visa,, i heard about BRIDGING VISA E,,which dont let me to work but be here for 1 month to wait for invitations...

Is this option exist? did somebody went through something simmiliar?

I think you should plan to get another visa in the meantime, or plan to leave and return when your 189 as been granted.

I don't know that you can just get a briding visa like that and you don't know how long it will be before you get an EOI anyway.

i looked on skill select and till now with invitations they are up to date,, thats the reason i thought it could work. Sure i thought of student visa,, but not sure if i submit my last day student visa aplication and will than want to change to 189 in case invitation comes,, if there wouldnt be any problem? what you recon?

You can not lodge an application while you are on bridging visa E, wi come with section 48 barr applying for a further visa onshore. This bridging visa is give when visas have been cancelled or denied or if you over stay. You can not do anything on bridging visa E apart from giving you days to leave Australia overstayers would likely get a 3 year ban also.

Archived