TradeSET Report HELP!!!

chrishardy

Hi guys, iv recently filled out my TradeSET report but after getting everything together to send to Vetassess, iv looked over my report and seen that iv clicked No under a few things which it says are mandatory, I'm a plumber and have been for 8 a half years but I have never done some of the things which it says are mandatory so I clicked No. These were things like cut and put together sheet metal, weld plastic plumbing pipe by melting and joining it, build and set up fire hydrant and hose reel systems etc

Is this going to affect my visa or even getting my skills assessed??

Any info would be great

Chris

Hi Chrishardy, my husband is a carpenter and you have to tick YES to all mandatory questions otherwise you havn't passed the treadSET report. We had the same issue as some of the things that were on the list my OH had not done for about 20 years. We have now had our paperwork skills assessed with Vetasses and are now waiting for a Techincal Interview date.

Thanks Kellypeachey, Not the reply I had hoped for, iv already paid the Vetassess few of $600 so does this mean I need to wait till j can fill the TradeSET form out again? I'm worried now because I have 26 days to send all my documents to them and I won't be able to do the TradeSET form again in that time?

Chris

Hi Chris, you can do the tradeset report again but you will have to use a different E-mail address, ans user names etc, this is not an issue as we did three tradset reports as we were also looking at the carpentry and carpentry & joiner as we wanted to see which would be best for us.

I hope that this helps

Archived