come on ANMAC

Tafflass

Mines 16 weeks still waiting :arghh:

16weeks!! yikes! soz i tried to reply earlier but my computer didnt post it. Have you heard anything at all from ANMAC? even an email to confirm that they've received your documents?

I've actually just received an email from them to say that I should get my Letter of Determination in the post in about a week...so it might be worth contacting them as 16weeks is a long time.... best of luck to you

Im on first name terms with a woman named Sue! They had all documents but kept asking for more evidence, had difficulty as moved jobs in last 10 yr so trying to get evidence for points was difficult and NMC verification expired so that had to be renewed, I hadnt sent transcripts with degree cert so that delayed too. Now 17 weeks on Sat! Have had email almost there waiting to go to 2nd referee befor LOD but further request to download latest professional reference and get notarised then send hard copy! One day Anmac LOD you will be mine! Good luck x

Woohoo well done! Do they email first? Fingers crossed x

Yeah they emailed me last week to say my skills assessment was complete (but it didnt say if I'd passed or not) and to say that my LOD is in the post and would take 1week in Australia and 3weeks to deliver to outside of Australia.

Got my fingers crossed for you :biggrin:

Got email today to say all paperwork going to 2nd assessor hope thats good news?

I'm sure thats good news, I think I saw that someone else on PIO had their paperwork go to a 2nd assessor just before they received their LOD

Hope you get it from them soon :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Is the "up to 12 weeks" processing time stated on the anmac website from when they recieve your application or from when they have all the documents?? I got an email today from them to say they had now recieved my transcript from uni, so should I start my 12 weeks countdown from today!?

Got to wait for this before being able to put EOI in for WA state sponsorship!

Thanks!

Archived