189 it's now a 10 week wait for CO

craigyboy

Omg! I just reached the 5 week waiting mark for a CO and I've just checked the website to confirm the above - it's correct - it has just been increased to a 10 week wait. It said 7 weeks last week and it was 5 weeks originally. See the following: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

i think it's shocking. When you are waiting for your life to start and they keep moving the goal posts it's ridiculously frustrating. If I did that in my job I would get the sack! They clearly have the funding from all our fees to pay for the staff to process applications in a timely fashion This process is exhausting. I've been working on this for 6 months now and I feel perfectly justified in feeling put out, and if you can't discuss that in a forum like this there where else do you go where others understand? I completely agree with you Craigyboy!

V costa/ thanks for the support/ you would think because other people waited longer under the old system that its some kind of right of passage and thus grin and bear and think ourselves lucky. As the new system purported to be faster I have my house on the market. People are now front loading medicals. And if I can't discuss my feeling then what is the point of a forum. You are officially my new best friend for today lol. Sometimes I feel OP

just open their mouths And verbal diarrhoea sprouts forth: lots of lovely people on the site, but some nasty wee trolls as well lol.