Brisbane to devon - any good removalists or ones to avoid

fizzybangs

I have used conroys in caboolture when I brought two cars over with a container full of antique furniture and found the to be pretty good .

after they give you a price ask if they can do a little bit better and with a bit of luck you might get a better price ,

good luck with the move ,.

chris

Hi there,

We moved from Twin Waters back to Torquay a few months ago ...we used " CHESS " the packing was excellent ....the container was bought to the UK and then Brittania removals to our place of abode....no problems....everything was professionally carried out.....time of arrival was spot on ....we had one 20ft container.....would certainly give them a call...they are near Brisbane....good luck with your move !!!!

Hi there,

We moved from Twin Waters back to Torquay a few months ago ...we used " CHESS " the packing was excellent ....the container was bought to the UK and then Brittania removals to our place of abode....no problems....everything was professionally carried out.....time of arrival was spot on ....we had one 20ft container.....would certainly give them a call...they are near Brisbane....good luck with your move !!!!

That's where we're going Torquay! we are staying with a family member on arrival and will look at renting in Roundham area of Paignton for 6 months before buying. How are you enjoying it?

Guest Guest 47403

Can't comment on the Oz side of things but a company that uses Brittania UK side should be ok Brittania are well respected I used them to move from central London to Windsor and they were absolutely fantastic.

Well !!! What a small world......we have not been back here for 20 years as we lived in Spain before moving to OZ... we stayed in OZ for over 7 years.......I lived here for many years before Spain ...... I have a lot of my friends here and the family are much nearer than OZ...so I am very happy too be back..although my husband misses his 3 times a week golf as the weather has not been too good for golf since we came back.......Torquay is still good although the town needs improvement as lots of shops have closed ...like many towns everywhere....there is a big choice in property so you should have no problems in picking up a decent buy....we have bought an apartment overlooking Torquay harbour with views around the bay ..... and I can see Roundham from all my windows......It is still " The English Riviera " ...

Archived