Damn! 189 submitted with problems

tracyscotland

HI, I got my invite 4/2/13 and spent the last couple of days filling and checking it then submitted it today.

I am the primary applicant, My EOI was submitted in my married name, I documented my married name as primary applicant, saved it.....

I included my maiden name under previous names section ....checked it twice, then submitted and paid.

The email and visa application is lising the primary applicant as me.... using my maiden name! bloody stoooopid computer. I have no idea how that got messed up and can't contact anyone until 22:00 to sort it out.

I can't access my application on reciept because the system crashes every time.

I hope this won't mess up my visa :-(

I have uploaded all the docs I could think of....the attachments icon also crashed whenever pressedicon8.png

I hope I have put on everything???

Dont worry the exactly the same happened to me.

Have you had a visa before in your maiden name that you have put your old visa number in this application?

We called and got it changed over, but your CO should sort this once you get one - it must happen a lot.

Your CO will request anymore documents that are required, but if you have uploaded whats on your checklist (not including medicals or Police checks) it will be fine.

Archived