Confused!

Mirmai

Hi all,

can anyone tell me, when applying for ANMAC skills assessment, do i need an employment statement as well as a professional reference?

I've emailed my agent, and the admin assistant replied stating that they both contain exactly the same information, and both are needed! This doesn't make sense to me!!

Thanks guys xx

Hi. I contacted HR to send a letter stating my employment term, position etc and my ward sister completed a professional reference.

There is some overlap of information but the professional reference shows your role/duties etc along with current employment status

while the HR letter shows full length of employment with health board. (handy if you have moved wards).

hope that helps

Yes, am hoping to apply for a 189, got the 20 points from my IELTS, so with degree and age etc, we have an estimated 75 points, so just trying to organise all the documentation for ANMAC. Its just takes a long time for departments and university to get and send the paperwork over. Wish I could just clic my fingers and it would all be done!!

hope the CO wont be too long to assigned to you, best wishes,

Mir xx

It is a pain getting all the documents organised. We made the decision last March after a few years of should we shouldn't we. I requested my transcripts in July, did IELTS in August and got my skills assessment pass in Dec. We were planning to go 190 SS but they seem to have slowed down processing so I picked 189 instead.

I am hoping the visa goes through with no problems and really fast :-D but I am dreading my AHPRA application . I have started organising my CV and making sure CPD is in order but I keep hearing how pedantic they are.

you have plenty of points, apparently over 70 gets you selected more quickly from EOI.

Good luck with your skills assessment

Archived