visa granted looking for flights :)

john0401

• 4 weeks later...
hi all my visa was granted yesterxay im looking to fly on the 29th april from manchester to cains and start my travels there first is this the best place to start? anyone else going this date !

thanks guys

hi john.

i fly out on the 30th of april from heathrow to amsterdam then to guangzhou in china then finally land in perth on may 3rd.

may see u out there somewhere mate!

well what id like to do after i land in perth, is travel all the way down the west coast, then across the south coast and up the east coast, i would ideally like to do it without flying... as will see alot more.... if get to a point where were near each other and your planning on travelling could share experiences of good hostels, pleaces to work where weve already been etc?

sounds good rich i booked my flights from manchester to dubai the land in cairns gonna work up there for abit whats you r plan

cairns is a great spot ( I live here) but just be aware that work can be quite hard to get up here. If your happy to work in a bar or do waitressing should be pretty easy to pick something up.

Archived