Hello Everyone

Guest TeresaG

Guest TeresaG

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Teresa and along with my husband Paul we are hoping to move to Brisbane sometime next year. We are just at the TRA stage at the moment and are collecting together everything we need for that. Hopefully everything will go well and we'll be able to move out next year.

Looking forward to chatting to you and getting to know you.

Teresa

Guest thegang

Hi

Welcome to the site - we are new to this ourselves.

Good luck with your TRA app - we are currently awaiting ours back arghhh - we have everything crossed.

Take care

Kerry n gang

Guest Hayley

Hi Teresa & Family welcome to the site. Not going to Brisbane, planning on going very soon to melbourne (if our visa ever gets approved!!)

Notice you are from Poole, Where about? We live in Corfe Mullen.

Speak soon

Hayley :D

Guest sparky

Hi Guys

Welcome ,we are off to Brisbane on 6th August after waiting, what seemed like a LIFETIME but was actually only 6 1/2 months.

Good luck to you,

Lisa,x

Hiya Guys

Welcome to Poms ,you will find this site so much help as every question you need answering will be on here somewhere or someone will be at hand to answer it for you.Where in Brisbane are you heading ,have you checked out 'our brisbane' website this too is great for info ,,,good luck with your tra what category are you going for?

Take Care

Cal x

GOT IT ,GOT IT, GOT IT, GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PlatOz

Hi Teresa,

Welcome to the forum,

I wish you all the best with your plans and If I can be of any assistance or you have any questions then please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to help. :D

Tony

Guest tori79

Hi Everyone

I'm Vicky and this is the first time I have visited this site, I wish I had found it sooner, it may have stopped me stressing so much!!!!

I am heading out to Mornington, near Melbourne in October (fingers crossed) with my partner Steve on a spouse visa. We had our interview last week and they should be notifying us of the decison in the next few days.

We used an agent (Grist International - excellent) but this site is full of great information from people who are/have experiened the same process - I am really impressed.

I would love to hear from anyone else who is heading to the same area.

Vicky

Guest bshootz

Hi i am new to this site also , recomended by a good friend of mine who uses this site very often, scoop,am really pleased she gave me the site info, people are so friendly and share a wealth of very useful info.We ,hubby and two boys ,are hopefully moving out to Perth next year on a skilled visa, just gathering info for the skilled assessment, didnt know they needed so much info, will be worth it in the end i know,got a long list of jobs to do, need to get house in order before we sell :o :shock:

• 1 month later...
Guest borders lass
Hi Everyone

I'm Vicky and this is the first time I have visited this site, I wish I had found it sooner, it may have stopped me stressing so much!!!!

I am heading out to Mornington, near Melbourne in October (fingers crossed) with my partner Steve on a spouse visa. We had our interview last week and they should be notifying us of the decison in the next few days.

We used an agent (Grist International - excellent) but this site is full of great information from people who are/have experiened the same process - I am really impressed.

I would love to hear from anyone else who is heading to the same area.

Vicky

Hi Vicky, I am heading to Melbourne also, (Sunbury), we're going on a Partner/Spouse Visa (not married), the application form is a nitemare, we're doing it ourselves to save some pennies. I agree this website is fantastic.

Alison

Archived