quick question re Vetassess

francy

Hi there

Just a quick question as our migrant agent is 12hrs ahead (I have sent an email to him aswell). I am currently gathering all my hubby's paperwork which is needed to be sent to the agent for certification, he has asked for the originals. (sorry if I sound thick, just want to get it right) Does this mean no copies? I can send all original photos, its just that some of my hubbies invoices/receipts are from this current years accounting.

We have had his certficates copied and certified by our solicitor, so will this do?

thanks in advance

Hi there

Just a quick question as our migrant agent is 12hrs ahead (I have sent an email to him aswell). I am currently gathering all my hubby's paperwork which is needed to be sent to the agent for certification, he has asked for the originals. (sorry if I sound thick, just want to get it right) Does this mean no copies? I can send all original photos, its just that some of my hubbies invoices/receipts are from this current years accounting.

We have had his certficates copied and certified by our solicitor, so will this do?

thanks in advance

Hi there

Send originals were asked and certify everything else from what I remember it was certified for all our stuff of which there was a lot as OH is self employed.

Best Wishes

Archived