Went out for tea last night!!!

Sapphire

Well I just know you are all going to be impressed, because I go to all the best places in town.

Hubby and I stopped at our local caltex last night, we were starving and just going to grab a bag of chips for tea, but we deceided to really push the boat out and eat in:)

There we were sitting in a little food area in a petrol station on a Friday night having our tea.

The food was ok, which was surprising, but wow, what a lavish lifestyle we are leading here in Aus.

Its what I gave everything up for in the UK.;)

If only my friends could see me now

Well I just know you are all going to be impressed, because I go to all the best places in town.

Hubby and I stopped at our local caltex last night, we were starving and just going to grab a bag of chips for tea, but we deceided to really push the boat out and eat in:)

There we were sitting in a little food area in a petrol station on a Friday night having our tea.

The food was ok, which was surprising, but wow, what a lavish lifestyle we are leading here in Aus.

But why did you not go to the beach or parks..? they are free y,know :wink:

They wouldn't believe just how much you're living the dream!

That made me laugh out load......before I convinced my hubby to move back home to UK we had an argument and he actually said "do you really want to give up this lavish lifestyle"....kidding himself on really as there was absolutely nothing lavish about our life in Oz.

But why did you not go to the beach or parks..? they are free y,know :wink:

The beach is far too far away, and besides dont like sand in my meat pie,,,it sticks to the sauce:)

As for the park , I risk, getting mugged by the local youths, who might want to steal my mobile, or my meat pie:)

That made me laugh out load......before I convinced my hubby to move back home to UK we had an argument and he actually said "do you really want to give up this lavish lifestyle"....kidding himself on really as there was absolutely nothing lavish about our life in Oz.

I agree there, I feel like "rag-bag" living here,,,,lol

Archived