What if I want to submit EOI for more than one occupation?

wan2no

I find the possibility to assess my occupation for more than one occupation by Vetassess. It seems widening the opportunity probability more if matches any by DIAC or state rules. So my query is whether it has provision in EOI such type?

I am in a dilemma that If I get assessed my occupation it matches with chemist as I am working in production of a pharmaceutical for more than 4 years. Again I can get assessed as Industrial pharmacist indeed though it has no SOL provision now.. More over, Production manager is also applicable to me which is being sponsored by SA state plan. In this situation, It seems more accurate to try for chemist as being in Victoria WA or may come in new SOL, than the other occupations. At this case is there any possibility to loose any job experience time by Vetassess? My job's duties and tasks is similar to these occupation. I have masters in pharmaceutical science. What should I do?

Did u mean that Vetassess may not grant me the same tenure of job experience for another different occupation if assessed later? Does new occupation nullify the validity of previously assessed occupation?

Archived