From visa 475 to PR - what docos included

Etienne

Hi

Has anyone recently applied from a visa subclass 887 (PR) from a provisional 475 visa (note this is not 457, its amazing how many people get this wrong). What documentation did you provide? So far I got:

Proof of 2 year residency (lease, utility bills and a letter from the rental agent)

Proof of (over) 12month's employment (letter from my employer, including salary, responsibilities, start date, etc)

proof of wife's employment (although she is the secondary applicant)

Copy of 475 visa in passport for both wife and me

Copy of photo page fot both wife and me

Copy of entry stamp on passport

Aus Police clearance

Marriage and birth certs for both wife and me

Latest Bank statements

I dont intend to do medicals as many have said dont unless asked and as the medicals for 475 was quite comprehensive, mostly not required for 887

Anything else?

Hi

Has anyone recently applied from a visa subclass 887 (PR) from a provisional 475 visa (note this is not 457, its amazing how many people get this wrong). What documentation did you provide? So far I got:

Proof of 2 year residency (lease, utility bills and a letter from the rental agent)

Proof of (over) 12month's employment (letter from my employer, including salary, responsibilities, start date, etc)

proof of wife's employment (although she is the secondary applicant)

Copy of 475 visa in passport for both wife and me

Copy of photo page fot both wife and me

Copy of entry stamp on passport

Aus Police clearance

Marriage and birth certs for both wife and me

Latest Bank statements

I dont intend to do medicals as many have said dont unless asked and as the medicals for 475 was quite comprehensive, mostly not required for 887

Anything else?

Hi Etienne

I am looking forward to responses for this question ,we will be traveling on a 475 very soon hopefully!! And are looking into this also.Agent has not given much details excecpt to say you just need to stick to your visa conditions and that it is no were near as difficult as the original application for the 475, has anyone any idea of costs for 887 whilst in Australia.?It is on the immi website but quite confusing

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, seems like not many in this position. To 'Aussie Bound' as far as know the costs are nominal, something like $300 pp, so not much!

Hi Etienne,

Agree with you, there are not many with the same visa.

I am also coming with 475 visa in perth very soon. Please share your experience. And suggest any place outside Perth with best possible job opportunities.

Below link has the complete details of documents required for 887 visa.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/887/

Hope this helps !

Thanks

Jit

Archived