I need help. !!!!

Kerry Pollard

I just want to say a big thank you to u all, all your help and support really helped and I am just so glad I had somewhere to come and ask people for help as being here is so lonely, the friends we have are Ozzie lovers so don't understand my feelings.

My hubby is dealing with it all the best he can but I am just past it all now, I just can't wait to go home.

The flights are booked and paid for by my wonderful brother and his girlfriend.

I know I may be splitting up my marriage in the long run if my hubby doesn't come back permanently but that's something I'll have to live with.

I know in my heart I am doing the right thing and just the thought of getting to Manchester airport and meeting my brothers brings tears to my eyes.

I just want to say a big thank you to u all, all your help and support really helped and I am just so glad I had somewhere to come and ask people for help as being here is so lonely, the friends we have are Ozzie lovers so don't understand my feelings.

My hubby is dealing with it all the best he can but I am just past it all now, I just can't wait to go home.

The flights are booked and paid for by my wonderful brother and his girlfriend.

I know I may be splitting up my marriage in the long run if my hubby doesn't come back permanently but that's something I'll have to live with.

I know in my heart I am doing the right thing and just the thought of getting to Manchester airport and meeting my brothers brings tears to my eyes.

Good luck Kerry! :)

I'm going home myself in March (only 32 days!!!) and I can't wait.

Archived