Subclass 309/100 - Spouse Visa Questions - India

MissionAussiePR

Hi Friends,

I have few question for applying spouse visa Subclass 309/100. I will be applying in Delhi, India, so questions are based on that:

1. Is it recommended to submit medical and PCC when lodging application or should I wait for immigration dept ?

2. Is form 80 required, as per Immigration Dept checklist, they say only if requested by the Department. However, VFS checklist ask for form 80

3. In VFS checklist, they ask for "Details of current professional activity" - what to provide for this ?

4. From whom to certify documents in India, notary ?

5. From whom to witness form 888 ?

Hi Friends,

I have few question for applying spouse visa Subclass 309/100. I will be applying in Delhi, India, so questions are based on that:

1. Is it recommended to submit medical and PCC when lodging application or should I wait for immigration dept ?

2. Is form 80 required, as per Immigration Dept checklist, they say only if requested by the Department. However, VFS checklist ask for form 80

3. In VFS checklist, they ask for "Details of current professional activity" - what to provide for this ?

4. From whom to certify documents in India, notary ?

5. From whom to witness form 888 ?

Answer to question 1. I would wait until asked. Your meds and police checks are only valid for 1 year so if you visa takes that long o process then you may find you hav o I new ones.

as far as witnessing/certifying, I'm pretty sure they accept who is able to do that in your country.

form 80 you can send if you want, we didnt send straight away but got asked for it.

hopefully others will be able to help you more.