Where do we go for medicals?

russ and claire

We had our medicals in Maidenhead. Cost £200 per adult + £50 each for Hep B and Hep C (I am a nurse) so £500 all in. This was £165 cheaper than our nearest place (Cardiff) so was worth the travel.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/u/united-kingdom/panel-doctors.htm

You are looking about £250-300 per adult, and £100 per child. A Nurse requires extra bloods which is about £60-80.

You dont need to do these until after your application is lodged, often better to wait for the CO to request them.

thank you for the link :) definitely won't get them done till we have to but was wondering about costs as we are trying to work everything out.

Guest Guest26110

I rang today to find out the price for medicals, we live in East Anglia so will either go to Cambridge or Brentwood. Cambridge are charging £285 per adult and Brentwood are charging £290. Full medical, x-ray, HIV test. If you have any tattoo's you may have to pay an extra £35 for a hepatitus test. (depending on age and size of tattoo). Medicals take around 2 hours to complete and it takes them 7 working days to send the results back to the CO. Definately wait for CO to request medicals.

Wish I had done the visa application before the new year. On 1 January 2013 partner visa has now gone up from £1400 to £1800

Archived