Calling any fellow Poms in Pottsville area???!

Nickster

Hi There Everyone

We (family of four, 2 boys age 9 and 7) have just relocated to Pottsville in NSW and would love to hear from any others in the area interested in maybe meeting up for a BBQ and maybe a beer or two!! Our two boys will be starting at Pottsville Public School at the beginning of term, husband is working on the highway and I will be looking for work once the kids are settled.

We would love to hear from you...if there is anyone out there?????

Cheers x:elvis:

• 3 weeks later...

I had to Google Pottsville to find out where you are! Right up near Tweed Heads? I tried Googling 'meet ups Tweed Heads' but not sure how good the results are for you. All I can suggest is to join some clubs, take some courses, enrol your kids in Surf Club 'Nipper's or a sporting team, see if there is a Women's group - CWA perhaps, anything to get you out and about.

1. [h=3]Meetups near Gold Coast - Meetupunknown.gif[/h]
  2. http://www.meetup.com/cities/au/gold_coast/?events=trueCachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

3. You +1'd this publicly. Undo

4. Trending Meetups near Gold Coast, Australia. Sign up for the Weekly Calendar ...

5. [TABLE=class: ts]
    [TR]
    [TD=class: nobr]Tue, 29 Jan[/TD]
    [TD=class: slk]Tuesday evening networking dinner ... - Gold Coast, Australia[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD=class: slk]Dry January, Dry February, Dry March ... - Gold Coast, Australia[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD=class: slk]Pilates @ Labrador only $2 per person[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[h=3]Drupal Gold Coast Meetups | Drupal Groupsunknown.gif[/h]groups.drupal.org/node/99304CachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

You +1'd this publicly. Undo
    Oct 13, 2010 – I know there are meetups in Brisbane, QLD, but was just wondering if ... on gold coast, maybe there are people in tweed that could come up.

[h=3]Tweed Meetunknown.gif[/h]www.bubhub.com.au › ... › New South WalesTweed CoastCachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

Anyone up for another tweed meet? Was thinking it was about time for another one, i haven't thought as far as the where or what, so any suggestions welcome ...

[h=3]Meetups Events in Tweed Heads | Meetup - Networking Groups ...unknown.gif[/h]allevents.in/Tweed%20Heads/MeetupsCachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

Find Meetup Events in Tweed Heads. Meetups and Networking Events in Tweed Heads. Tech, Entrepreneur, Friends, School and collage group meetup Events ...

[h=3]meet up in Tweed Heads Region, NSW | Free Local Classifieds ...unknown.gif[/h]www.gumtree.com.au/s-tweed-heads/meet+up/k0l3004502CachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

Nov 30, 2012 – Find meet up ads from Tweed Heads Region, NSW. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

• 1 month later...

Archived