visa application extensions

stevenpasha

its not a visa extension it was a visa APPLICATION extension i needed to know about cheers though

Look at the link again

Your visa will be valid for four years from the date it is granted.

[h=4]Extending your visa[/h]

You may be eligible to extend your Business Innovation and Investment (subclass 188) provisional visa:

• Business Innovation stream - you can renew your visa for an additional two years if you need extra time to meet the criteria needed to apply for a Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)

• Investor stream - you cannot renew your visa

• Significant Investor stream - you can renew your visa twice, to give you a maximum of eight years on this provisional visa.

The visa you originally applied for does not exist - if you require an extension this is the visa you will be able to apply for if you qualify.

its not a visa extension it was a visa APPLICATION extension i needed to know about cheers though

Are you referring to the requirement to make the designated investment when asked (before visa grant)?

I think you might just need to ask DIAC, all it says on the website is that you need to make it within a "reasonable" time frame.

This is not a visa we commonly see on PIO, so there might not be many people with experience of it.

please let me explain,we initially submitted an application for a subclass visa 165 way back in may we paid the gov their fee did our health and police checks,we were then asked to make a $750k designated investment and given until december 14th 2012 to send this investment,unfortunately we didnt sell our house in time so couldnt make the aforementioned investment,so our case officer turned us down citing that we did not send the funds in time,what we asked him for was an extension to sell the house then send the funds he refused us,therefore i was asking is there a such thing as an APPLICATION extension as we are going to appeal. i may not of made it clear before thanks

please let me explain,we initially submitted an application for a subclass visa 165 way back in may we paid the gov their fee did our health and police checks,we were then asked to make a $750k designated investment and given until december 14th 2012 to send this investment,unfortunately we didnt sell our house in time so couldnt make the aforementioned investment,so our case officer turned us down citing that we did not send the funds in time,what we asked him for was an extension to sell the house then send the funds he refused us,therefore i was asking is there a such thing as an APPLICATION extension as we are going to appeal. i may not of made it clear before thanks

You really need to speak to a RMA, I thought you had a visa granted.

If the application has been refused you will need to find out if you are able to appeal, through MRT. Some applications do not have review rights.

You really need to speak to a RMA, I thought you had a visa granted.

If the application has been refused you will need to find out if you are able to appeal, through MRT. Some applications do not have review rights.

thank you lebourvellec we can appeal we just needed to know if any other potential migrants have ever had an application extension cheers mate

Archived