Question for admin

landv

I was just wondering, if someone wants to read my previous posts, would they still be able to see the posts I make in this private section?

I've just clicked to see my latest posts and when I click on to read the post, it shows the whole thread as well. Would those who are not members in this group would be able to see it?

Guest The Pom Queen

No, all your posts are private on the forum, I'm not saying google won't pick them up as that's a question for Rob. You will be able to see yours and anyone elses who is in the group. It's the same set up as how mods have their forum.

Posts are completely private, so only people who are granted permission to participate in this forum (by placing them in a special usergroup) will be able to see posts you have made here. If a regular member clicks on your profile or views a list of your latest posts, they won't see any posts made in this forum. As Kate said, what people see is permission based, it's set up the same as the moderators section of the forum. The posts won't be indexed by any search engines (google etc) either.

If you want, you can login using this test account (which has the same permissions as a normal user)

Username: piotest

Password: password

Click on your landv username and view profile, latest posts etc, and you'll be able to see what regular members see.

Archived