8yr old boy, going to Brisbane

Guest bobbie999

Guest bobbie999

Hello, my name is Charlie and im 8. Im moving to Brisbane this summer. I would like to talk with kids going or already there.

Charlie :wacko::arghh::realmad::err:

Guest Andrea Bridge

Hi Charlie, My name is Jack, and I am going to be 8 in 14 days time. I am moving to the Gold Coast in June, so not far away. I like swimming and quad-biking. I have a little brother called Callum, who is 3 and a half. Write back. From Jack

Hi I have a 8 year old boy called Jack, who I know would love to send you an e-mail when he gets home from school.

I am his mum Jane and we have lived in Brisbane for 6 months. Jack also has 2 younger brothers and just loves it here in Brisbane. I will tell him to send you an e-mail later on. If your mummy would like to chat as well, that would be great.

Thanks

JANE

Guest bobbie999

Two Jacks, gosh!! I shall make sure Charlie replys when he gets home from school, he will be really pleased that you have got in touch. Jane, i shall attempt to PM you, Bobbie (Charlies mum!)

Guest Sheerluck

Charlie,

My son Ben is also 8, we moved out here to Brisbane in November last year. If there's anything you want to know, just send me a message and I'll get Ben to reply to you.

Dave (Ben's dad!)

Guest charlie8

Hello Jack,

my little brother is also 3.

Are you looking forward to going to Australia ? I can't wait to go!!

I would like to go quad biking when i get there. I like surfing. I go a lot.

from Charlie

Hi my name is Tom and I am 8 in 26 days.

I am going to Brisbane in the summer as well if we get our visa. I like football (or soccer they call it) and I support tottenham.

I was happy to see other boys my age going to brisbane as well

Tom

Guest Sheerluck
Hello Ben, do you go surfing? What are the schools like in Brisbane? What animals come in your garden?

From Charlie

Hi Charlie i am going to be having a surfing lesson soon and will tell you what i think after that, have been body boarding though and that was great fun .The schools are BIG ! but not much different.

we have lots of Birds and lizards a few possums and cane toads.

ben:cool:

Archived