shipping household stuff in container with a car

bwatt99

Is it worth taking a car to australia or really if its a high value car or vintage,reason i ask just thinking there maybe i can take mine,but to be honest its a 2006 now is it really worth it.

I was planning on just shipping my household stuff and get a 20ft container but was thinking maybe i could get a 40ft one and ship car as well,do the shipper ship cars and your household stuff in same container?whats the changes of car getting damaged while household stuff is in there.

I wonder price of 40ft vs a 20ft is it worth it with adding a car,what costs are involved when taking a car do you pay fees or other stuff when taking a car,i only have got a astra and i go it from almost new but i thought probably best sell it and with that money get something over there is this a better option,just someone said to me take car im just not sure now,cost of bigger container and maybe other costs vs buying another car over there is it worth it and are parts available over there for astra,i see there are cars like it but they seem to be called holden and not vauxhall are they the same company

Archived