form47PA question 11

andalog

Hi, I'm filling out form 47PA contributory parental visa, question 11 asks, have you or any dependent family members previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for travel to Australia. My wife and I travelled twice last year using e-visitor visas, their numbers are too long to fit in the box, does anyone have an answer for this please.

• 1 month later...

It seems like loads of people have trouble with the same question, judging by the threads that have come up on Google!?

[PDF]

[h=3]47PA - Department of Immigration & Citizenship[/h]www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/47pa.pdfSimilarShareShared on Google+. View the post.

You +1'd this publicly. Undo
    File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
    47PA (Design date 11/12) - Page 1 ... must use form 47PT Application for migration to Australia .... questions and submit their application with form 47PT ...

[h=3]Is an ETA a "visa" (question 11 Form 47PA refers) [Archive] - ASA ...[/h]

forums.australia-migration.com/archive/index.php/t-4478.htmlCachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

3 posts - 2 authors - 12 Jul 2005
    [Archive] Is an ETA a "visa" (question 11 Form 47PA refers) Visa and immigration questions.

[h=3]Get more discussion results[/h]

[h=3]Doubts in filling Form 47PA for Contributory Parent Visa....Help ...[/h]

http://www.pomsinoz.comForumMigrationMigration IssuesCachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

2 posts - 2 authors - 28 Dec 2012
    Hi, I am filling the Form 47PA for CPV. I have some doubts while filling this Form. Question ... Question 11 Part D - While filling the Visa Number.
    form47PA question 11‎ - 30 Dec 2012
    Question about 143 (Contributory Parent) Visa‎ - 4 Dec 2012
    The Brand New PIO Parents Visa thread‎ - 7 Sep 2011
    The Brand New PIO Parents Visa thread - Page 216‎ - 29 Apr 2011
    More results from pomsinoz.com »

[h=3]HELP - contributory parent visa forms! : British Expat Discussion ...[/h]

britishexpats.com › ... › Living & Moving AbroadAustraliaCachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

4 posts - 3 authors - 30 Nov 2006
    I need some guidance on one of the questions on form 47PA (Application for Migration to Australia by a Parent) Pg 7, Question 11 reads ...
    Contributory parent 143 and form 47A‎ - 6 posts - 19 Sep 2011
    Converting a 410 to a Non-Contributory Parent Visa‎ - 2 posts - 4 Feb 2007
    assurer of support question‎ - 11 posts - 9 Nov 2006
    More results from britishexpats.com »

[PDF]

[h=3]Application for migration to Australia by a parent[/h]www.haoyah.com/edu_immi/47par.pdfShareShared on Google+. View the post.

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
    If a question is not ... Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs. Form. 47PA. Form 47PA .... 11 Name in your own language or script (if applicable) ...

[h=3]Forms - Kah Lawyers[/h]

http://www.kahlawyers.com/australian-immigration-and-citizenship-...CachedShareShared on Google+. View the post.

For your convenience, Kah Lawyers have provided a list of the most commonly used Australian immigration and citizenship forms. We can assist in filling in all ...