AHPRA, Eligible for registration letter. Advice needed

laurar9838

Hello peeps,

This morning I received an extra crimbo pressie, a letter from AHPRA advisingthat I am now considered eligible for registration as a nurse.

For you guys that have had this letter (can you tell me if I'm right) do youneed to present yourself at an AHPRA office within the 12 months in receipt ofthis letter?

Also, are you able to apply for jobs and interview with this eligibility letteror do I have to wait for further direction from AHPRA?

I am with alliance health agency and have informed them of my progress.

Appreciate any help

happy new year to you!

Laura

Hello peeps,

This morning I received an extra crimbo pressie, a letter from AHPRA advisingthat I am now considered eligible for registration as a nurse.

For you guys that have had this letter (can you tell me if I'm right) do youneed to present yourself at an AHPRA office within the 12 months in receipt ofthis letter?

Also, are you able to apply for jobs and interview with this eligibility letteror do I have to wait for further direction from AHPRA?

I am with alliance health agency and have informed them of my progress.

Appreciate any help

happy new year to you!

Laura

Hi Laura,

Yes you have to present yourself within 12 months to complete your AHPRA registration. And yes you can apply for jobs as you have already received eligibility letter. Some hospitals offer jobs without eligibility letter and wait for the letter. But it will speed up your recruitment process as you have eligibility letter already.

Hope that helps.

.....Mansawant

Archived