Adding new born baby

Bala123

Dear All

we have lodge our 190 visa on 20-12-2012. expecting our baby on 7-1-2013, do i require a passport for baby to be in included in the application or just a birth certificate is enough, as applying for passport take around 30days here, please advice. Thanks

Bala

Guest claireanddom
Dear All

we have lodge our 190 visa on 20-12-2012. expecting our baby on 7-1-2013, do i require a passport for baby to be in included in the application or just a birth certificate is enough, as applying for passport take around 30days here, please advice. Thanks

Bala

We had to get our baby a visa. He was only 2 days old when we sent off for it. Ensure your case officer knows we were able to add our lo to husbands visa.

Dear All

Bala

Yes you will need a passport for the baby, tell your CO and I am sure they will wait.

Hi All,

Just a thought, is it ok, to get our visa and then apply for baby visa, is there any possibility.

By way until a case office is assigned, we cant communicate our circumstance right? is there any possibility as i got only adelaide migration office address and phone no mail id.

Regards

Bala

Regards

Bala

Hi All,

Just a thought, is it ok, to get our visa and then apply for baby visa, is there any possibility.

By way until a case office is assigned, we cant communicate our circumstance right? is there any possibility as i got only adelaide migration office address and phone no mail id.

I cannot think of any logical reason why you would do that..? The baby will be born before you get your visas and therefore s/he must be declared and would need to do medicals anyway. Get your visa together and sav a lot of bother and expense.

Hi All,

Regards

Bala

Regards

Bala

No this will not be possible, you need to state all dependents on the application.

Even if it was possible, a Child 101 offshore visa will cost $2060.

You can fill in form 1023 Change of Circumstances with the new details about the baby and upload it.

Dear all

how to communicate to the department, about our new born, co is not yet assignment, i dont have email ids of the concerned person in immi department. pls advice

Is s/he born yet? If yes then upload a change of circumstances form and organise a passport as soon as possible and upload that too with birth certificate.

Archived