Emailing Documents To The CO

Kev Rad

Hi All. I was just wondering if anybody has had to email all the requested documentation directly to their CO. I contacted mine the other day to ask about where my medicals were. She sent me a very nice reply telling me that they had received all 4 medicals (Which is Great) but the status requesting them would not change and that she was having issues looking at any documents which had been uploaded to the website. She has now asked me to email her all the documents I have spent ages uploading.

I was just wondering if anyone else has the same issues and if so did you still upload the documents onto the website as well?

Cheers

Kev :confused:

Hi Kev,

I had an email earlier this week saying I was currently short of points due to not uploading my IELTS document, which I'd done on the 14th November. I've now emailed, uploaded a copy of the original and uploaded a copy of the certified copy to cover all bases. I'd email and upload to cover all the bases :)

As an IT bod, I'm not sure whether the state of the systems in the immi department is a cause for concern....or a job opportunity.... ;)

Hi Kev,

I had an email earlier this week saying I was currently short of points due to not uploading my IELTS document, which I'd done on the 14th November. I've now emailed, uploaded a copy of the original and uploaded a copy of the certified copy to cover all bases. I'd email and upload to cover all the bases :)

As an IT bod, I'm not sure whether the state of the systems in the immi department is a cause for concern....or a job opportunity.... ;)

I would say a job opportunity:biggrin: I think the new system is causing all kinds of headaches for them as well as us! I have just tried to upload the same document three times, nothing uploading and then low behold, I log back in again and yes it is three times. I pity our CO having to wade through all of our bits and pieces.

I notice that some of required documents are changing from recommended to required. Does this mean that we have a CO now?

Oh Bloody Hell!!

I've just logged on to check the progress of the application and see how the uploaded documents were sitting as I am just starting to email the CO all of them and unbelievably every single document I have uploaded has disappeared!!!!!!!! All 4 names are showing 'No Attachments Available' were they were all sat before. Think I am going to have to go through it all again and email them as well. What a nightmare :mad:

Hi All. I was just wondering if anybody has had to email all the requested documentation directly to their CO. I contacted mine the other day to ask about where my medicals were. She sent me a very nice reply telling me that they had received all 4 medicals (Which is Great) but the status requesting them would not change and that she was having issues looking at any documents which had been uploaded to the website. She has now asked me to email her all the documents I have spent ages uploading.

I was just wondering if anyone else has the same issues and if so did you still upload the documents onto the website as well?

Cheers

Kev :confused:

HI,

I think it's completely normal! We uploaded our documents on the day we lodged and then uploaded a form 1022 and pcc's 2 weeks later. Our CO didn't have the documents we loaded up at a later date so just emailed them to her. I am just thankful that I have a responsive CO which gives me some reassurance that everything isn't lost in cyber space. Also, some documents still show as "required" or "requested" even though I know for sure that they have been received. If you have emailed the CO witht he documents and they have confirmed receipt I wouldn't worry so much about it. I did email the CO and asked her to confirm that all she was waiting for were the medicals and she did - so that calmed me momentarily and now I continue to wait........

Sometimes I dare to dream about the moment when we are boarding the plane and on our way.....sometimes I dare dream about the long haul to Perth and waking up that first morning the day after landing.........it makes me smile and I find this helps to cope with the application uncertainty!

Rosie

Aghhhhhh!! Just been on to check my application and get the headings for the requested documents to make it easier when I email them to the CO and all my uploaded documents have disappeared. It is just showing as 'No attachments available' In the box were they all were. Same for all 4 of us, can't believe I am going to have to email them to the CO and re upload them to the website as well. What a total Mare! :mad:

Though as you say Rosie, It will all be worth it in the end. :daydreaming:

Hi Kev, I would chill about that. I've logged in 3 times since I did meds yesterday. 1st time all my docs had gone and my visa status had changed, 2nd time all my docs were there and everything was fine. 3rd time everything dissapeared. I think the site has problems in past 24 hours, just leave it and try login again soon.

Archived