Police Clearance

gtaark

I have a PCC from USA dated April 2011, however I havent traveled or lived in USA since Dec 2007 till date.

Is this PCC valid or I have to get a new one?

Thanks..

Are you using an agent or already assigned a CO?

I had a PCC from Dubai which had been requested by CO but due to rule changes, application was put on hold for more than a year.

When the PCC for Dubai was requested again, I asked my agent if it was neccessary as I had not been back there since last PCC issued.

I was then told just to provide a more recent one for UK.

Ask your agent or CO and you may not have to get another one.

It seems to depend on the co to wether they want a new one if it is over a year old. When I applied for my 485 it took 18 months from when I applied. We had to get new uk police checks even though we hadn't been back.

For my rsms visa the uk police check ran out two months before the visa was issued, but they just wanted a new Australian one.

Op, if you haven't applied for the visa yet then get a new one. If you have and have just been waiting for ages then hope they will accept the old one.

Thanks Nikon, Baby Pom, Blossom79 for your replies..

Actually i still haven't applied yet, but arranging documents to apply next month..I guess I should just apply for new one to be on safe side.

By the way it takes 12 to 16 weeks for PCC from USA..

Archived