27 Londoner looking to meet new peeps

So i'm literally flying out to Sydney tomorrow! i'm fortunate enough to have immediate family out there with access to car! Going to be staying in five dock. I've done my WHV and lived in Auz for two years, about 4 years back. I know Sydney very well and just love exploring the city and coastline, Know some pretty incredible places! thinking about doing a campervan up the east coast at some point. Planning on applying for permanent residence whilst out there so looking to make some new friends to hit the town for a night out or explore with.

I'm Dan, a straight 27 year old lad from north west London.

Backpackers, Residents, Girls, guys, couples. Drop me a message and say hi :-)

Dan

Hi Dan,

I'm Nicki 32... Been out here a month now, living in Manly Sydney.... looking to make new mates too

I'm from East London.... well Margate originally but the less said about that the better!!

I'm def up for drinks and exploring the city. Boyf's away a lot so def needing to make my own friends and life out here

Get myself back on track as missing my London life too much at the mo x

Let me know when you land and fancy a pint.... I do shift work so its a bit all over the place but does mean I usually only work three days a week...

I'll PM my number x

Hi Dan (and hi again Nicky!)

I'm 32 and live in Concord so really near to you - I am living with my brother in law and his girlfriend (age 32 and 30) and my husband is joining us at the weekend - he's 37. Not sure what your interests are but the guys are really into sport, especially football but are not averse to watching the rugby, cricket or aussie rules. Give us a shout if you want to meet up

Sarah x

I could have sworn I replied to this post earlier...

Anyway, I'm Nat, 31, I've been here 6 months. I was in Angel for 5 years before I moved here and starting to miss the fast(er) pace of London social life! Would be great to get a few people together for drinks soon x

Hey guys,

I'm a 23yo lady living in Frenchs Forest (very close to Northern Beaches) so not too far away either.

Been here a couple of weeks having moved from South East London. Living with family who have been here about 7 years but looking to meet some new friends as I came out here alone! Am missing my busy social life! Would be great to meet up for a beer so give me a PM if anyone fancies meeting up!

:)

Thanks for all the replies guys! Sorry i have not replied for a while, I've now landed in Sydney and have actually been working my socks off! Earning pretty decent money but really busy up until Christmas where after i'll have a lot more free time and the car to myself, so if anyone is up for the blue mountains or just getting out and about i'd definetly be up for meeting from the 26th onwards. I'll be heading to Thailand mid Jan but free right up until then!

Archived