View a house, by appointment only?

dredg97

Hi all,

I will be in Perth in 3 weeks for just a few days, mainly for job interviews.

I would like to see also one or two houses only to understand how the process is, the big move is planned for March-April 2013.

Is it possible to simply show up during the times arranged for views, or should I 'book' through an agent?

Thanks in advance.

Guest WeirdNev

It's very simple, they'll either publicise the property viewing date/time on realestate.com.au or reiwa.com.au, or else the advert will say "apply for open house" and then a phone call or email will get you a response with the open house time, and then you can pop along. Just find a couple of ads in the area you're in with publicised open times when you can go along.

Guest Guest26012
Hi all,

I will be in Perth in 3 weeks for just a few days, mainly for job interviews.

I would like to see also one or two houses only to understand how the process is, the big move is planned for March-April 2013.

Is it possible to simply show up during the times arranged for views, or should I 'book' through an agent?

Thanks in advance.

Are you just going to understand the process, or going to secure a rental?

Are you just going to understand the process, or going to secure a rental?

I'm going to understand the process basically. It is not the scope of my visit, I will be there mainly for job interviews and activating my bank account.

However, I will take the chance to visit a school, look at some neighbourhood and why not, take part in the viewing of a property.

Archived