Are interest rates and property prices rising in perth??

arlene

Guest BullcreekBob
Hi Everyone

Are the interest rates expected to rise much over the next year?? Also does anyone know if property prices will continue to rise in Perth or are they settling out??

Thanks

Arlene

Yes

No

HTH

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

I work in the finance sector (home loans) in WA and we've seen house prices either level out or fall slightly from last year and they reckon that the boom in housing has finally levelled out in WA. Interest rates they reckon will continue to rise for a while to slow down the economy, suggestions are maybe another two times by the end of March so that in theory means another 0.5%. But remember you will be paying less for a house than you would have this time last year - its a buyers market out there at the moment depending what area you are moving to.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Laura G

It depends what you want.

Style, double storey, low storey - i have seen older low storey properties, basic inside on the Gold Coast suburbs for as little as $330,000.00, then there are nicer low storey home, rendered all the bells and whistles (Swimming pool) for $540,000.00 +

I bought land and built, my house is now worth over 100,000.00 dollars more than what it cost to build, obviously this can change dependent on the market.

Land on the Gold Coast costs from $210,000.00 depending on the development, size and area.

Laura

Archived