Gas engineer jobs

Nessie1

Hi

My partner and I spent 3 months in Tassie a couple of years ago, out on a organic property in Yolla near Wynyard. We loved it, we got involved in training endurance horses the riding was amazing and so was everything else. We travelled the whole island and had a great time...

Were currently in SE Qld in Beaudesert, we have until August 2013 to fullfil our RSMS visa and then we are free to do what we want. My partner was a qualified plumber in England and has gone to night school at TAFE college to study Gas Enginering for the last year or so, just wondering if anyone would know if theres any career opportunities in Tassie? Its tempting for him to go and seek work at the mines in central Qld, but we just love Tassie....plus the weathers a little kinder on us.

At the moment we both work with horses, Adam works with racehorses as a track rider/ breaker and I train endurance horses and I'm studying towards a Sports Massage certificate.

If anyone knows of anything would be great to hear from you, its hard researching jobs on the net for Tas I think its better been down there.

Thanks

Nessa

Hi Nessa

Keep an eye on Gumtree as ive noticed lots of smaller companys are using it (probably because its free to advertise), also think about cold calling companys in Tas ,ive known a few guys get work that way and the white pages should give you a list of companys and phone numbers.. Hope you find something so you can get to Tas soon, its one place i really want to see.

Good Luck with everything

Cal x