Basketball camp

ali

I just wanted to let people know of the basket ball camp that's run at Willeton Basket Ball Stadium during the school hols.

Tom has done this for the first time this week and it's $135 for the week. He's there from 9am - 3.30 and they do basketball but also some other stuff like tee-ball, cricket etc., The cost includes a mid morning snack and drinks, and a trip to the cinema on the last day. They take a packed lunch or pre order from the canteen, subway or mcdonalds.

Tom's had great fun so far and is already asking to do it again in the easter hols. If like us childcare is a problem during the hols - just thought it may be handy to know of something that's around that seems really good value for money.

Ali

• 1 year later...
Guest lisaandnigel
I just wanted to let people know of the basket ball camp that's run at Willeton Basket Ball Stadium during the school hols.

Tom has done this for the first time this week and it's $135 for the week. He's there from 9am - 3.30 and they do basketball but also some other stuff like tee-ball, cricket etc., The cost includes a mid morning snack and drinks, and a trip to the cinema on the last day. They take a packed lunch or pre order from the canteen, subway or mcdonalds.

Tom's had great fun so far and is already asking to do it again in the easter hols. If like us childcare is a problem during the hols - just thought it may be handy to know of something that's around that seems really good value for money.

Ali

hi ali that sounds great im sure my boys would like that what age is it for.

lisa

Archived