Medicals with just TRN number?

ztjt2003

Hi

I just wanted to check if it is ok to go for your medicals with just your TRN number? For the 190 visa it says frontloading your medicals may expedite the decision. When I lodged my visa, I clicked on the link for arranging your medicals and filled out the forms. Then, I rang the clinic and booked our appointments. They just asked for the TRN number, found us on the DIAC system and printed off what they needed. Is it ok to go for our medicals if we havent had anything from a case officer or DIAC?

Just wanted to check before we go on Monday! I haven't had an acknowledgement for my visa app but it says in progress on the system and EOI status says lodged and there is a receipt for my payment.

Any advice welcomed!!!

Thanks, Zoe

Yes.

The only risk is that your visa may take a while. As your medicals are only valid for a year you must enter Oz within a year. However, given the current processing times, I wouldn't worry about that!

Good luck!

Coastie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great! Thanks for replying d4ddyc001 and coastie. I'm wanting to get going ASAP so glad to know I can go ahead with them. Am a bit nervous about them but we'll see how it goes! I see you've both got your CO's, good luck! I'm waiting for an acknowledgement email for my visa application. At the moment my screen seems to ask for lots of docs i don't think I need so hopefully that will get sorted out!

Thanks again!

Hi,

You are lucky you can access those files for the medical. When I do manage to log in, (most of the time the site is down for me), when I click on the medicals page, it comes up with an error message. We are going to give it a couple of weeks to see if we are allocated a CO and if not, we will try to print off the forms manually and complete them - Does your form indicate what office your applicaiton is being processed at?

We are hoping to have our visa by January so that we can start making arrangements with the hope to be ready to fly in April.

Exciting times eh? Every day that passes feels like a week!!!

Rosie

Archived