What a load of bobbins.....

Morana

....the eVisa sytem is.

I've read previous comments on PIO of technical faults on the system but its much more fustrating than I imagined. Finally after about 5 hours i have managed to up load the majority of my documents despite numerous crashesa and screen jumping.

I do have 2 questions though:

1. Will a CO still be assigned if you have not uploaded a document against all the 'recommended' lines? I've noticed when you uploaded a document against a specific line it changes the progress from 'recommended' to 'required'. Does each line have to be 'required' before a co will be appointed?

2. Under each applicant on my visa it has a link to 'organise your online health assessment'. Should i do this or wait until i have been assigned a CO and they have requested me to get meds?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.....

Your CO will be assigned regardless of what docs you've uploaded. After my experience, I'd be tempted to hang fire, because I spent HOURS uploading docs for me, my wife and 3 kids only to be asked to email about half of it direct to my CO because she couldn't access the docs. I do agree that the Skillselect evisa system is currently VERY BAD but on the flip side, visas seem to be getting processed pretty quick at the moment!

I WOULD suggest arranging your medicals ASAP because there's a backlog getting them processed at the moment. We arranged our medicals as soon as we'd submitted our visa application.

I would definitely get your medicals and police checks done now. I held off due to applying for a 189 and not 190. However, I got a CO assigned in three weeks which caught me by surprise.

Coastie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived