Activating VISAS in December!

cutchibear

Hi all,

My husband and I are coming to Perth in December (7th - 16th) to activate our permanent residency visas. We can't wait.

We want to spend the trip meeting with local recruitment agencies, real estate agents and looking around local areas in WA. Any advice on companies to contact and/or suburbs to visit it would be greatly appreciated.

We are staying with some contacts in Dalkeith for the majority of our trip but would like a couple of days of relaxation....any suggestions of a nice hotel or similar near the beach/someone pretty would be most welcomed!

We look forward to hearing from you WA-ers!

Lx

Hi all,

My husband and I are coming to Perth in December (7th - 16th) to activate our permanent residency visas. We can't wait.

We want to spend the trip meeting with local recruitment agencies, real estate agents and looking around local areas in WA. Any advice on companies to contact and/or suburbs to visit it would be greatly appreciated.

We are staying with some contacts in Dalkeith for the majority of our trip but would like a couple of days of relaxation....any suggestions of a nice hotel or similar near the beach/someone pretty would be most welcomed!

Lx

Hello, thought I'd reply and offer my two cents!

Not sure what it will be like mid December, I hear its pretty quiet on the job front, going into January as its the Summer hols, might depend on your trade, best to get an opinion from your contacts in Dalkeith. I'd recommend airbnb for a few days stay, there are some really nice places on there.

Beaches ive always been told about are Scarborough, Cottesloe, Quinns, Rottnest, Mullaloo and you'll want to check out South Perth definitely. It's going to feel a little bit weird being in 35 deg weather with Xmas decorations :)

Hi all,

Lx

Hi Lx,

I am also moving to Perth in the first week of January and accomodation and job hunt are on top of my mind.

Let us know how it goes for you.

All the best.

Regards,

Rohit

Archived