16 and wanting to make some new friends

Nicole13

Hi my name is Nicole.

i am 15 and away to turn sixteen my parents and i are moving to australia round about next august or so we are most likely moving to brisbane. i would really like it if people could tell me a bit about how they have found the move.

thanks

Guest Guest16631

........hi Nicole....hopefully a young person will see this...........though many are getting ready for school now.............hopefully will reply later...........good luck with the move..........tink x

Hi Nicole,

we are also expecting to move to Brisbane next August, our son Mason has just turned 16 and, if I can prize him off the Xbox, I'll get him to mail you lol. Are you looking forward to it?

Shelly x

Hi really happy to hear that thank you, I am in a way but on the other hand really nervous about going to a new school however I am sure I will be fine! What about your son is he looking forward to it or is he a bit apprehensive like me?

Hi Nicole,

I think he's looking forward to, he says he is. I'm sure you'll be fine too, whereabouts are your parents thinking of going? Mason said you can add him on Facebook if you wanted to, I'll message you his details, you don't have to if you don't want to. I hope things go well for you.

Shelly

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nicole,

I am 15 and have just moved to the gold coast area from Scotland, I wasn't really looking forward to it but I am glad I came. I haven't started school yet so I dont really know anyone but there is plenty to do! If you ever want to talk to someone about the move you can pm me or add me on facebook and we can have a chat, i will send you my details you dont have to add me its up to you.

Megan x

Hi Nicole I moved here a year ago and I really didn't want to move, it's hard but you will come out the other end living here is so different and there are loads more things to do, if you want to talk or have any questions message me....if not I hope the move goes well! :)

Hi Nicole,

Im moving to Brisbane either the end of december or january.Not sure if youve ever gone on holiday to austrailia,but i went when i was 12 and it is a really lovely place.The planning that has to go in it,but its all worth it in the end,and I'm really looking forward to going and being able to start a new life.

good luck with the move,

Lauren x